Oops, meant to share this a little while ago after I posted the photo to Insta…
This was a nice little mid-weekend dinner and would also be perfect mid week to use up the random veg you have in the fridge or freezer. Another handy little fridge/freezer combo surprise!
The recipe is from Sarah Wilson’s Simplicious cookbook – I’ve shared my SW obsession in the past…nothings changed!
My version included…
- Chopped up pumpkin puree
- Broccoli florets chopped up nice and small.
- Cherry tomatoes cut into halves or quarters
- Small squares of haloumi
- A few random bits of capsicum
- 1 egg per ramekin/mug
- A sprinkling of cheese for each ramekin
The how to…
- Pop the ingredients in a ramekin greased with coconut oil.
- crack the egg into each and give it a little whisk
- Top with cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned
You can also make these in mugs, par cook and take them to work to microwave and eat on the run!